Monday, February 3, 2014

Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop




Hey guys!  I am going to be running a Blog Hop every Tuesday for Tasty Tuesday.  I think this will be good for my readers and for fellow bloggers.  The readers will have multiple recipes in one place and fellow bloggers will find new blogs to connect with in one place as well. 

Also fellow bloggers:  I will pick one blogger each week (from my prior weekly Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop) to be featured during the next Blog Hop.  I will display information about your blog and you will be No. 2 on the list!  So be sure to add your post to be include.  Then just copy the link and paste on your blog as well! 

Readers:  It may take a few weeks to get going (but maybe not) but keep checking to see what new recipes are added from bloggers everywhere! 

Now let's get to hopping and cooking! 

Here is my recipe for this Tasty Tuesday! 

Are you familiar with Gino's Pubwiches?  I absolutely LOVE the ham ones!  I am a bit on the frugal side at times and I think they are a little pricey so I tried making my own and let me say, this tastes identical to them!  But you have to be picky when you are doing the crust!  I think that is the key.  Take a look at this.....it even looks like the restaurant ones, right?

YUM!  Here is the directions on how to make this delicious sandwich:

Ingredients
1 package dry pizza crust mix
3 to 4 slices ham (I used the ham steaks from Farmland)
4 ounces shredded mozzerella cheese
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup diced onion
1 tomato, sliced
lettuce

Directions
Fix pizza crust per instructions. Make sure to roll it in a ball and let sit for 5 minutes. Flatten pizza crust onto sprayed pizza pan. Press ham slices between paper towels to remove excess water. On 1/2 of crust, place ham slices so that they cover that half. On the other half, place onion and cover with cheese. Bake crust according to package directions. (I baked mine for 5 minutes at 475 degrees). Remove from oven and place cooked ham slices on top of cheese half. If there is any excess moisture on the crust that you removed the ham from, press with paper towels. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until crust is fully baked. (Pay attention to this step so you don't burn it...lol)Remove from oven. Spread mayonnaise on empty half and add tomato slices. Slice crust down the middle and fold over. Cut finished product into four equal pieces. Serve warm or cold.


~Amy



2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy, Thanks for hosting this bog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I join the blog hop? looks really good, i'm going to try it out.
    I would love to share the cupcakes I made the other day.

    candycanesandcupcakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete